Duece, Jesse-Grace and Amelia waiting for the curtain to go up.
Last week Amelia and I attended the opening night of our local community college theater department's presentation of "The Wizard of Oz." We went with our good buddies Duece and Jesse-Grace and their mom Hollie.
The show was really good, and Duece and Amelia were thrilled to learn two of their friends from preschool had roles in the play. Jesse-Grace also picked out some of her classmates in the cast.
I was extremely proud of how well the kids behaved during the show. I had been kind of concerned because they'd been in school all day and were already tired when we arrived for the 7 p.m. curtain time.
They all did great behavior-wise. Amelia, though, almost didn't make it through the second act as she tried her best to find a comfortable position so she could go to sleep. Thanks to the relatively restrictive seats she wasn't able to curl up and go to sleep so she got to see the whole show.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.