Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The happy couple

Jeff and I attended my 17-year high school reunion Saturday at which we had our photo snapped my one of my classmates. I love this photo! We almost never appear together in photos because one of us, most often me, is always behind the camera. I am so grateful to Monica for making us stop talking long enough to capture this snapshot.

You're probably wondering why we had a 17-year reunion. Well, the simple answer is because we can. That's just how we members of the DHS class of 1992 roll!

We had a blast, got to catch up with some old friends and even sprung for a night at the newly-remodeled Lake Guntersville State Park. The hotel is much nicer since the tacky 1970s decor has been replaced by new and modern furnishings. As always, the views, when not obscured by mounds of fog as they were when we got up Sunday morning, are spectacular.

Check it out for yourself. You'll find yourself refreshed and rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.