Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's bow-tastic


I am so proud of myself. I have managed to figure out how to create hair bows at home for Amelia at a fraction of the price I would pay in a store.

My first four bows were created from ribbon and hair clips I already had at the house so I actually didn't spend a dime to make them. However, I bought a couple of rolls of ribbon for $2 a roll from which I should be able to make at least six bows. Those six bows, had I bought them in a store would cost me upwards of $60!

Making these things can be time consuming because if you don't fold the ribbon just right the bow won't turn out correctly; but, I don't mind taking the time to make these when I know how much cash I can save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.