Friday, November 26, 2010

I feel all out of sorts

Well, my Thanksgiving Day got off to a rocky start because despite the fact I took the time to blog about my love for the Macy's parade, I never took the time to actually set the DVR to record the blamed thing.

I didn't realize my mistake until the parade was well underway. Jeff suggested I just start recording at that point in time. However, I, being a parade purist (which is a nicer way of saying I'm a tad OCD about the parade), said if I couldn't record the whole thing then I'd rather not record one second of it.

I was sooo mad at myself for forgetting this important detail and terribly sad that I didn't get to watch any of my beloved parade. This is the first time in years I haven't watched it, and I'm feeling a bit lost. How do I start my Christmas season now?

Oh well, I guess I'll muddle through best I can; but you can be danged sure I'll not forget to set my DVR next year. In fact, I've already made a notation in my 2011 calender. I will not miss seeing those lovely high kicks next year, you can bet on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.