Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday memories: Time flies when you're raising kids

I swear it seems like about only a minute has passed since this photo was taken, but it's actually been a year since Lola joined our family

This has been a trying year in which my patience and faith have been tested. I am proud, though, that Jeff, Amelia, Lola and I have made it through all the trials and tribulations sane, strong and closer than ever.

I have always been a "glass half-full" kind of gal, which is why I know all we've been through since Lola's birth will serve to bolster us against any future adversity we may encounter.

Martin Luther King Jr. said it best when he said, "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."

Because of my family's support, I know for sure I am capable of facing any challenge or controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.