Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look out Shawn Johnson!



Amelia has been in gymnastics camp this week. Her first class was Monday, and she took to it like a duck to water. On the way to the first class she expressed to being somewhat nervous, but watching her perform I wouldn't have known she had been a little scared before we got there.

I was so proud of how intently she listened to Ms. Debbie, the instructor, and how hard she tried to mimic the more advanced students. She has talked non-stop about how much she loved getting to walk on the balance beams, jump on the trampoline and "dangle" from the uneven bars.

Amelia has made it very clear that she wants to sign up for gymnastics classes that begin in the fall so I guess Lola and I can look forward to afternoons spent not only waiting for Amelia to finish dance class, for which she's already enrolled, but now gymnastics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.