This picture shows the very first moment I held my sweet Lola. I'd been waiting for what seemed like forever for her to arrive from the nursery and was thrilled when Jeff finally rolled her into my room.
It's hard to believe this photo was snapped two years ago because apparently somewhere along the way I blinked and my baby went from this tiny bundle of joy to the big walking, talking grinning and giggling bundle of joy that keeps me on my toes everyday.
I am blessed and lucky to have Lola for my daughter. These last two years with her haven't always been the easiest, but thanks to her I am a stronger, more easy-going and smarter mother. She is the child who has taught me so much about myself and brought a tremendous amount of joy and love into my life. I am lucky to be this little lady's momma.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.