
I want ... to make time to get away with my husband more often.
I need ... to learn how to finish things I begin.
I cannot ... wink or snap.
I have ... few "true" friends.
I love ... getting pedicures.
I wish ... I could close my mother's estate.
I hate ... some people in my family.
I can ... find the strength to carry on.
I try ... to tell my husband and girls I love them often.
I believe ... it really is better to give than to receive.
I do not ... like people who are pretentious.
I am ... a firm believer that what goes around comes around.
I would ... live anywhere so long as Jeff, Amelia and Lola were with me.
I shouldn't ... stay up late, but I do because doing so allows me some time alone.
I will ... always try to find the bright side of any situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.