
"Two Moon Junction" is an oldie but a goodie. It's from Zalman King, who is known for "The Red Shoe Diaries," and borders on being soft-core porn, but I love it anyway. Alabama native Richard Tyson was in fine form when he appeared in this film. He makes lovely eye candy, which is one of the reasons I can watch this film over and over again.
"Carnivale" is a short-lived series that came on HBO. It tackled good versus evil, free will versus destiny and included supernatural and spiritual twists all while being set in a carnival that traveled through the Dust Bowl during the Depression. Sounds crazy, I know; but it was a great show that I was sad got cancelled.I highly recommend taking some time to watch both of these. You won't be disappointed, and you'll have some nice memories to recall when you see the fair come to town.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.