She has been watching Amelia dance for two years and has been wanting to join in ever since becoming aware of all the fun that was being had by her big sister. In fact, last year she was convinced she was a member of an advanced class she watched while Amelia was in class. Lola was so sure she was a participant in this class that she took to demanding I dress her in a leotard and tights so she could "dance" too. We were lucky that the teacher loved watching Lola's "performances" and allowed her to dance in the threshold of the door while class was underway.
Lola has been eagerly anticipating this day for a long time and has been counting the "sunshine-ups" since Saturday in anticipation of this big event. Needless to say, I had no problems getting her ready for class. Actually, she was unhappy that I didn't get her dressed for class as soon as she woke up even though it was a full three hours before we had to leave.
I managed to snap a few photos before we left the house and a few more before class started. Of course, I am going to share them. Check 'em out:
![]() | |
| I was lucky to snap these three shots before leaving the house. During our entire photo session, she kept saying, "Cheese!! C'mon momma! Let's go!" |







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.