Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Say a little prayer for her


This precious little girl is named Sarah Martin. She arrived home with her forever family from China just a few months ago. Today she is having surgery to correct a cleft palate.

Her momma covered the specifics about the corrective procedure over at her blog where you can also learn about Sarah Martin's journey from her home country.

Sarah Martin is very lucky because the surgeon performing her operation is Dr. John Grant III, who is the very same doctor who fixed my Lola's crooked little head almost one year ago. He is an amazing doctor so I know Sarah Martin's repair will be a success.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sarah Martin, but I know, and am quite fond of, her momma, daddy and big sister. They are all madly in love with this little lady who they waited almost four years to meet. Please take a moment to remember her and her family today.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! We love her madly and we are so very thankful that her palate repair was a success!

    I'm so sorry that you are dealing with that awful storm damage. The photo of Amelia's playhouse breaks my heart. So glad you all are safe!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.