Friday, February 5, 2010

Rainy days make me SAD

I was reading a favorite blogger, Big Mama, this morning and sympathizing with her hypothesis that she might have developed a raging case of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) brought on by weeks filled with rainy and overcast days.

I was practically shouting "Preach it, sista. Tell it, girl!" at my computer as I was reading her post because I too am beginning to think this weather front that has parked itself over our area is causing me to fall deeper and deeper into a funk. 

Lately, I have been checking the weather reports like a crack fiend in search of her next fix hoping and praying the meteorologists will post that sunny days are coming. Heck, I'd even take a partly cloudy day at this point over the completely overcast and foggy crap we've been saddled with recently. 

Anyway, as much as I have begun to feel like I am Eeyore from "Winnie the Pooh" being followed constantly by a black cloud over my head, my spirits have been lifted thanks to the fact I live with two of the most adorable, funny and lively little girls on the planet. 

Don't believe me? Then check out the following photos. I guarantee you'll be smiling when you're done. 

 
"I've got a brand-new box to play in!!"

  
"This box brings out my silly side!"

  
 "These are my rewards for doing a good job at the dentist."

  
"I am an official member of The No-Cavity Club at Trussville Pediatric Dentistry!"

  
"This is the way I brush my teeth, brush my teeth."

  
 "No cavities for me either."

 
"Loving my new Colgate Motion toothbrush."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.