I have spent the better part of two hours today transforming a shoe box into a Valentine's Day card keeper for Amelia to take to school. Check it out:
I don't know what is more sad: the fact I spent so much time on a project that was technically supposed to be completed by me and my daughter or the fact I was so excited to have an "assignment" to which I could devote my attention that I just could not wait for Amelia to get home from school before starting work on it.
Sigh. Too bad I can't seem to get this motivated when it comes to tackling mundane chores like cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, washing clothes, dusting the furniture and cleaning the floors.
I can SO relate, Brandy! When you figure out how to make household chores creative and fun, let me know. Until then, I'll just admire your handiwork and contemplate making one of my own (for Jamie Ruth OF COURSE! LOL!). Yours turned out great, BTW...
ReplyDelete