Saturday, October 10, 2009

All snuggly and warm

Amelia is a happy camper now that she is the proud owner of a Snuggie. She has coveted these "blankets with sleeves" since she first saw a commercial for them last year, which you can read all about here.

I broke down and bought her one because: (a) she has not lost one bit of interest in having a Snuggie, which is always a good gauge for me as to how much she desires something and (b) I found it cheap, and by cheap I mean $8, which is less than half the price I would have paid had I ordered it off the the TV.

I don't always give into my kid's hankerings for the things she sees on television that she's sure her life wouldn't be complete without because if I did I'd have a child with one heck of a sense of entitlement plus my house would be even more overrun with junk than it already is. However, I made an exception today because I truly believe she will use it plus her daddy and I can wrap up in it when she's not all snuggled up under it.

Although based upon the level of excitement she exuded when I gave her the Snuggie, I don't know that Jeff and I will get too many chances to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.