Well, we're all sad here at the old Poole ranchero because momma stepped on the scales yesterday and they read 241. Yep, you read that right - I gained a pound.
I am honestly surprised the scales didn't register a higher number because I spent the last week eatin' like a big ol' hawg! I'd like to blame it on the girls being sick, lack of sleep and my continued struggle to stick with Weight Watchers, but honestly I just threw in the towel and reverted back to my old comfortable ways.
This is truly much harder than I dreamed it would be. Old habits are so ingrained that they are immensely hard to break. I am trying so hard to be mindful that permanent changes never come easy and taking it slow and steady will help me to win this race; but, dang, it's frustrating.
Oh well. I must move on now keeping my past mistakes in mind as I continue to fight these demons.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Confession session. Boo Hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HANG IN THERE!!!! Hope Lola-bug is feeling better;)
ReplyDelete