Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh crafty day!


I am slowly working on fulfilling my resolutions for the new year. One thing I have managed to do is devote more time to doing crafts with Amelia.

I picked up these adorable ceramics at Wal-Mart on Friday after preschool. We've been painting up a storm ever since. When I was a little girl I painted ceramics with my paternal grandparents, who actually had a business devoted to ceramics and pottery. I had forgotten how much I loved painting.

Amelia loves getting to spend this special time with me, and I love being able to chill out and get into a zone painting. Of course, as is prone to happen when you mix children and paint, Amelia really messed up one of her shirts even though she was wearing one of her daddy's t-shirts as a painter's smock. Oh well, small price to pay for a few hours sanity.

Check out the products of our labor. Can you guess which one I painted?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.