Whew! What a week it's been. We were on the road every day last week.
Monday was visitation day at dance class, Tuesday I took Lola to the doctor and then we all celebrated fall at the home of Richard and LeeAnne McElrath who graciously invited everyone from Amelia's preschool out for a fun-filled day (many thanks to them); Wednesday was a trip to the doctor for Amelia; Thursday was a trip to Wal-Mart (ugh!) and Friday was sugar day! No seriously on Friday Amelia got to enjoy a Halloween party at school and then had a ball trick-or-treating that night.
Enjoy the photo collage of the week's events. I don't yet have photos from the fall fun day, but intend to get copies from Ms. Sunny, who, by the way, deserves many thanks for chauffeuring Amelia to the McElrath's.
Our little dancing queen, Amelia, far left, and her fellow dancer and one of her best friends, Jillian, second from left, strutting their stuff in dance class last Monday.
Lola watching her sister perform in dance class. She laughed so many times during the performance. She really enjoyed seeing the little girls show us their moves.
Lola celebrated Halloween in a precious three-piece outfit from Belk. Although her bib is covering it, her shirt had an adorable witch on it. Her booties, which would not stay on her feet, also had the witch on them. I'd planned to recycle Amelia's first costume, a Tom Arma cow, for Lola, but she's too tiny to wear it. It's so big on her she absolutely swam in it.
Our little princess. Amelia is so girly, which is why her choice of costume was perfect for her. She absolutely loved what I put together for her, except she would have preferred that her dress had gone all the way to the floor. I think she looks precious regardless.
Amelia and one of her dearest friends, Mary Margaret. These girls hit it off earlier this summer at a meet-and-greet playdate for their preschool and have been buddies ever since. Mary Margaret celebrated her fifth birthday Saturday with a skating party. We had a blast and loved getting to be part of her special day.
I am so glad those girls are friends. Thanks again for coming to the party. Also, if I can ever get to it, I have a Bumbo seat you may use. It may be a few weeks until I can get to the "way back" of the storage unit:)
ReplyDelete