I am putting out the call to my friends, followers, admirers, etal that I am looking to borrow a Bumbo for baby Lola.I didn't have one of these for Amelia as she preferred to spend her time rolling from one end of the living room to the other. Although Lola also enjoys traversing the floor like a little beer barrel she really enjoys sitting up, which is good considering both her pediatrician and gastroenterologist recommends it as a means of easing her reflux symptoms.
Being a thrifty momma I was taken aback at the $40 price tag for this nifty little sitting assistant. I checked eBay, my go-to bargain-hunting website, to see if I could find one for less than retail but discovered these in-demand items aren't going for much less on there.
In the spirit of frugality I am now seeking to borrow one. I know many mommas and am hoping of these ladies might have a Bumbo they'd be willing to part with for a few months. I hate to drop $40 on a item that Lola might not even like or, if she does like it, one that I would only use for a few months.
Can anyone out there in bloggerland help? Or do you know someone else who might be of assistance? Let's talk. Maybe I have something you need to borrow. I'd be willing to work something out if that be the case.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.