Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm going crazy. You're welcome to join me.

I am so over this snow and ice that is still covering everything outside our doors! I changed my blog background today to reflect where I wish I was. It would be soooo nice to be at the beach rather than stuck at home in this mess!

I do not know how people who live in areas where snow comes in November and stays until April cope. I would go completely berserk! Just this morning I was wishing we were wealthy enough to spend our winters in a warm climate so we didn't have to even think about getting snowed in for days.

The weatherman said this morning that we can expect the temperatures to rise enough by Saturday to melt the snow and ice. I was so happy to hear him say that I could of kissed the TV screen! However, that means I still have to suffer through two more days of being cooped up. UGH!

I am crossing my fingers that I make it. You'll know I didn't if the next time you see me I am wearing a strait jacket and drooling from my recent dose of Thorazine. 

2 comments:

  1. I to am going crazy. Tomorrow I am going to give my homeschooling a trial run to see how things go. I kind of hope they get to go back to school Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trip to Crazytown would be a short bus ride for me, I'm afraid! LOL! Hang on, momma! Sunny days are ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.