My girls are some of the silliest chicks I've ever known. I just had to share some photos that so perfectly illustrate my point.

Amelia taking a break from skating to strike a pose for me. She is using my mother's old walking stick to help maintain her balance. Gran would get a kick out of Amelia using her cane in such a resourceful manner.

Showing me her "monkey face."

New snazzy red shoes.

She found these at the mall and immediately fell deeply and madly in love with them. They're supposed to be "school shoes," but she's worn them everyday since we brought them home. They make her so happy that I am reluctant to tell her she has to save them for school.

Sisterly love.

Lola getting down with her bad self on the piano. That girl's got some made skills I tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.